- US Vogue chose two girls (Jourdan and Liya K) -Jourdan by (Demarchilier and N.J.R), Liya by (Meisel and Demarchilier
- US Bazaar surprisingly had the most diverse issue not only showcasing black beauty but Asian beauty (Tao....were looking at you). It had Arlenis and Chanel (Lindbergh), Naomi ( Guode) and Sessilee ( SESAME STREET!!!)
- Allure- although we have not seen the complete issue Sessilee does a double wammie, once with her P.I.C. Tao! (Demarchilier) and another with Ali S. (with a still unspecified Photographer)
- Numero surprisingly had an AMAZING spread featuring our very own Jourdan Part Deux hopeful R'el D. (Kadel) We are over the moon of her making a big splash so far.
- V magazine has not been released but it will come with a supplement? that is about Women/Supreme clan featuring Ms. Rose Cordero (she graces her own supplement cover.....only question is where is Ms. Dunn?
- Many magazine had 0 black models including UK Vogue (hello??? Jourdan?, Naomi??) French Vogue, US ELLE, W, Vogue Spain, Vogue Nippon
- We have yet to see the fruits of several magazines including I-D, the newly renovated POP, Italian Vogue, Russian Vogue, Lula
CROSS THOSE FINGERS!!!'